Navigator of the Seas- 5 night

dhay

Hi Everyone! We are going to book the 5 night NOS to Belize and Cozumel for our 1 year anniversary. I have been on RCCL before and I have been on Mariner but not Navigator. We are just booking an inside room. I have no idea what deck and area is the quietest and best area and thought I would ask you guys. I won't be able to book for a few more weeks yet but I figured I would try to get some inisght now.

Thanks!

Navigator is almost identical to Mariner....they are "sister ships"!

None of the cabin hallways are in "public" areas, so most should be quite quiet. Try to get between decks with cabins above and below you. Don't book a cabin that's the first 12 or so in the front of the ship---lots of motion, and if you're on a low deck, and seas are rough, that might be noisy!

Make sure you have the deck plans in front of you when booking, so you'll know what you're buying!

I love the Navigator! It's been my favorite RCI ship so far and is very similar to Mariner, I just like the decor a little more. We are going on her again 12/14!

The only cabins I've ever had noise on were an oceanview on deck 3 and the JS that was below the Royal Suite.

Archived