How long does it take to go off board in belize

funboy247

I`ll travel with the Carnival Valor and will stop in Belize.

I read there is a tender bringing all passangers to the port.

How long does it take do go off board, because there are 2900 passangers on board?!?!

Does anybody has a tip for this situation?

The Problem is, i booked an private excursion.

I`ll travel with the Carnival Valor and will stop in Belize.

I read there is a tender bringing all passangers to the port.

How long does it take do go off board, because there are 2900 passangers on board?!?!

Does anybody has a tip for this situation?

The Problem is, i booked an private excursion.

I was on the Miracle and we anchored out there too, and it was less than 5-10 mins from the boat to the docks. To get off quick, head down to the doors @ 7 a.m. It's really rather quick. Have a great time! Are you staying in suite or have perks that put you to the front of the line?

I saw another post saying 90 mins...I am thinking that perhaps you might be asking how long to get all folks off or thinking you are asking how long of a tender ride to the docks????

I was on the Miracle and we anchored out there too, and it was less than 5-10 mins from the boat to the docks. To get off quick, head down to the doors @ 7 a.m. It's really rather quick. Have a great time! Are you staying in suite or have perks that put you to the front of the line?

I saw another post saying 90 mins...I am thinking that perhaps you might be asking how long to get all folks off or thinking you are asking how long of a tender ride to the docks????

I said the 90 minutes. I was saying how long till everyone that wants off quick is ashore, and they stop requiring tickets.

most of the tenders can hold up to 150 passengers, when one tender leaves..another takes it's place. it's about a 15 to 20 mins tender ride, depending on how far out the ship has stopped.

VIPs, suite passengers and ship tour excursions get 1st tender, everyone else needs tickets. the process goes very fast

i booked a private excursion for my girlfriend and me, so we will need a ticket.

the tour starts at 8 am belize time. we will arrive at 6 am belize time. what do you think, when do we have to get off board to be on time for our trip?

i booked a private excursion for my girlfriend and me, so we will need a ticket.

the tour starts at 8 am belize time. we will arrive at 6 am belize time. what do you think, when do we have to get off board to be on time for our trip?

As soon as possible.....:D

Seriously though, you will want to be one of the first off the ship if possible so as not to hold up your tour operator, keep in mind that another ship may be there with passeners on the same tour as yours and they too could be held up getting off the ship or if dilligent as suggested, be off early.

You might talk with the excursions desk. When I've done this previously, they've told me that I could get off early with tour guests as long as I had confirmation that I had a private tour booked. Tendering is almost always a painful process, especially for as long of a distance as Belize has ... always plan more time than you think.

Archived