Concierge service

I know that the newer ships have the conceirge lounges. Have they made this service available on all ships yet? I'm specifically wondering about Grandeur of the Seas, for anyone who has sailed on her recently.

Thanks for your help and wisdom.:)

Because, OC, I really don't care what they do to the Sovereign Class because I don't plan on using them, two of them are doing short cruises and the third probably isn't far behind. Vision Class is a different matter, I would like to see the lounges put on all of them.:)

Hey Blizzard...are you an old Sundance fan?

sanjoseca: This is really, really, really important to me. We have booked the Enchantment (as you can see in my signature), and I took the plunge and booked a Grand Suite, on the expectation (first heard from another rumormonger!) that the refurbishment would include a Concierge Lounge.

Now, if you can't name your source, you can't, but can you give me ANY MORE CONCRETE an assurance that this will truly happen?

Carol

No I can't give you any more concrete information. The deck plans are supposed to be released in a month or so which should show the lounge. It's important to me also...it's the main reason we were willing to book the Enchantment for September and October.

Archived