Fos-9/6/9- anybody sick after cruise

sgatling7

Went on cruise 9-6-9. Got back been sick with flu every since.

Anybody else been sick since got back.:(

Hi

On the same cruise and stayed a further week. Four aduts and no flu like syptoms following cruise.

Hope you are feeling better.

Scotfi

I left 9/13/09 and got sick on Thursday. When we got back on Sunday I went to Urgent Care and tested positive for a flu. I've been on meds and feeling a little better, but it really kicked my butt. I'm going to try to go back to work tomorrow.

I was also on 9/13 and got sick on Friday ... am still sick and home from work for the 3rd day today. (I haven't missed this much time at work EVER). And I wash my hands probably 25 times a day on a cruise.

But it's not the 'flu. It's just a crummy cold with cough.

I blame the guy next to me in Windjammer at lunch last Wednesday who kept hacking and sneezing all over the place and not covering his mouth. THANKS BUDDY. Next time either order room service or stay home!!! :mad::mad:

I was also on 9/13 and got sick on Friday ... am still sick and home from work for the 3rd day today. (I haven't missed this much time at work EVER). And I wash my hands probably 25 times a day on a cruise.

But it's not the 'flu. It's just a crummy cold with cough.

I blame the guy next to me in Windjammer at lunch last Wednesday who kept hacking and sneezing all over the place and not covering his mouth. THANKS BUDDY. Next time either order room service or stay home!!! :mad::mad:

I still have the cough and the Doctor said it takes awhile for it to go away. First time I ever got sick on a cruise. Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry people got sick. I leave this Sunday and have tried to do what I can to prepare. Got my flu shot, bringing wipes and hand santitizer and airborne to pep up immune system. I know what you mean about people not covering their mouths or better yet stay in your room please. I sure don't want to get sick on what should be a great trip.:(

Just a little "tip" prior to flying...take airborne and also, using q-tip apply thin coating of neosporin or bacitracin to inside of nostrils. Sister who has lyme disease was told by her Dr. to do this when she travels to prevent infection.

Archived