Suggestion for Carnival:

WinnipegCruiser

I've seen it done before with other Resort and Vacation Locations, but they should tie the Sail & Sign card to a digital photo system so that they don't have to waste so many photos by printing them all out.

If they link your photo to your S&S card when they take the actual photograph and "associate" that photo with my account.

As a cruiser, I can simply put my S&S card into a kiosk and select from the multitude of photos which I had taken while on the ship and then print it out.

Carnival could also offer a "CD Memories" package for us to take away all our photos in digital format or something similar, but this would reduce the cost/waste of all those photos they print as well as make it *much* easier to find the photos in the first place.

Just a thought! *grin*

I've seen it done before with other Resort and Vacation Locations, but they should tie the Sail & Sign card to a digital photo system so that they don't have to waste so many photos by printing them all out.

If they link your photo to your S&S card when they take the actual photograph and "associate" that photo with my account.

As a cruiser, I can simply put my S&S card into a kiosk and select from the multitude of photos which I had taken while on the ship and then print it out.

Carnival could also offer a "CD Memories" package for us to take away all our photos in digital format or something similar, but this would reduce the cost/waste of all those photos they print as well as make it *much* easier to find the photos in the first place.

Just a thought! *grin*

Great thought. Think it is a good idea.

If a customer is in a cabin that has perks (no matter how they got there), give them the perks, and those perks should stand for all passengers in that cabin. After all, if you've made the cabin big enough to house 3, 4, or 5 passengers then all of them should have equal entitlement to the perks.

(if you're wondering, as an example: there are some "extra" perks for those booked in spa class cabins, but only 2 passengers are entitled to those perks even though they house 3, 4 or 5...in addition, folks who have been "upgraded" to those spa class cabins are not entitled to those perks...nonsense!)

We are in a spa cabin coming up...what are the perks your talking about? I didn't know we got any!

We are in a spa cabin coming up...what are the perks your talking about? I didn't know we got any!

If you are talking about your Glory cruise....you simply have a cabin on the Spa deck.

This is not a Spa Cabin. A Spa Cabin is only on the Splendor, Dream and soon to be Magic.

Make a Black card for Milestone Rewards Members.....if we have cruised with you more than 25 times....we deserve more than an "Insignia" on a Platinum card.

UPGRADES should be handled like the airlines do. They should be issued to your loyal customers. Currently TAs are the only ones who get most of the upgrades for their passengers (who may be first time cruisers). Your Milestone Reward Members should get equal consideration for these upgrades.

I agree with several of the above points:

• Longer (more expensive) cruises should count more toward the goal of becoming Platinum
  • There should be some mid-point between 1 and 10 cruises that offers perks
  • Family style cabins that aren't outrageously expensive so families can cruise in one cabin affordably (while DH and I love our boys, we like to be separate from them when we sleep and wind up booking 2 cabins)
  • Freshen up the itineraries - Grand Caymen & Coz are great once or twice, but more than that is almost a wasted port
  • $10/day mandatory tipping adds up for large families, perhaps give the larger groups a small break on that - a family of 5 on a 7 day cruise could add another passenger for the amount we will pay in tips
  • Make parking fees more competitive - we can park at the airport for less than 1/2 the price but its a hassle
  • Either do away with Early Saver or be somewhat more flexible with it - who knew 18 months ahead of time that my 18 year old would get fired from a job he didn't even have yet for taking time off in December? We now either lose $250 or he loses his job, his brother would have come in his place if we had that option.

If you could speak directly to Carnival management... What would you suggest?

I will start it off... On the website, put HMC as a destination. I would like to be able to list all the ship itineraries that stop at HMC.

we would like to see a 14/15 day cruise in the summer time from los angeles to hawaii and back....also alternate their mexican cruise with a canada cruise los angeles to victoria/vancourer/san francisco :rolleyes:and back

1. More reasonable prices for ships sailing out of NYC

2. Summer cruises to Bermuda from NYC at reasonable prices

3. When you see that the booking is for a family with children or a family that has linked to reservations together because they need 2 cabins for their children, please be sure that they have their own table in the Dining Room. OR at least ask them, way before embarcation if they want their own table or would like to share. This can be done via initial booking, final payment date or any time before cruising....via PVP, email or TA....it is a simple thing and would make many families happy!

Yes, I know some parents just love to have other adult conversations and other kids for their kids....but some do want only a family memory experience and Carnival should ask and then respect their request.

And:

1. Go back to Europe because we are going back in 2012 and would like to give you our money versus NCL or RCCL........but I am going to find the best price regardless...I just hope it is you....

2. And please have that cruise be an Easterm Med...from Civitivechhia..with calls in Venice, Palermo, Athens and Istanbul....with a few stops in the Greek Isles and the coast of Turkey.

Thanks, but definitely add Palermo....as lots of Americans who want to sail you are from Sicily....although Taormina is gorgeous and we loved it last year.... but DH pays the bills and I heard him say something about Palermo;)

More Cruises out of Baltimore and Norfolk.

7 day Bermuda out of Baltimore.

I like the idea of tying the pictures to the S & S card and viewing only yours so you don'thave to spend forever looking for your pictures in the crowded hallway.

But if they don't do any of the things that people have listed here - I still will sail Carnival because they give you a great product for a great price.

1. End the color wars. Are we in junior high?

2. More ships on the West coast, especially in San Diego.

3. Offer special "kid rates" from time to time, like other lines do.

4. Bring back our juices! Fruit punch, OJ, etc. available all day for free.

5. KEEP offering a good product at a great price.

Archived