Wind Promenade Deck Oceanview Cabins?

Marshmelo

I just booked our Hawaii cruise on the Wind and got cabin #7033, category D on the Promenade Deck. From the deck plans, it looks like the walk/jog track goes right around these cabins. Is that true? So, can people see in your window from outside? Also, this cabin isn't very far from the Information and Shore excursion desks. Will it be noisy and crowded?

• 3 weeks later...

The walking/jogging track does go all the way around the ship. If you leave your curtains open people will be able to see in. Signs were posted on the deck that there was to be no running until 8:00 a.m. which was probably appreciated by those with cabins on the deck but not those who wanted to exercise before hitting port.

I dont know if its true but I heard that during the day you dont have to close your drapes because the windows have something on them that dont allow people to see in during the day. During the night you do need to draw the drapes as people can see right in if you have your light on. I was in the lobby often and it was never noisy. A good point about your location. Next best thing to having a balcony. Its easy to exit your cabin and get outside..... we were on Deck 9 and had a terrible time getting out on deck. Linda

Archived