Family Lunch Suggestion

KandMGIn

Our flight does not leave nola until 6pm on Sunday. We are going to Gumbo Soup Shop, K Pauls, and Mothers (Or camelias) Pre cruise. Anyone have a suggestion other than the above listed for a family with two toddlers?

Check out Pontalba Cafe for better poboys than Masperos....by far. In the same area - Pontalba Cafe is cattycorner from the St. Louis Cathedral. Something for every age, and grew views for people-watching on Jackson Square.

Also - Mike Anderson's.

This post seems like deja vu?:)

No No! Not Deja Vu. The other post was about Kpauls and I actually forgot that I asked about a kids place at the end of the K Paul thread. :p So, I guess I am guilty as a double poster! Any idea of the price of Pontalba? That Mr. B's Bistro is a bit pricey. Some $10 for a burger! I am sure it is a great burger and all, but come on now.

Here ya go: http://www.neworleansrestaurants.com/cafepontalba/menu.html

Go all the way to tbe bottom for the children's menu. And, BTW, the red beans 'n rice entree is wonderful! (Other than making them at home, that's where I go for GOOD red beans 'n rice. All the poboys are excellent!!!)

Your toddlers could very easily split any entree - or even a burger. Pontalba is very reasonable.

Here ya go: http://www.neworleansrestaurants.com/cafepontalba/menu.html

Go all the way to tbe bottom for the children's menu. And, BTW, the red beans 'n rice entree is wonderful! (Other than making them at home, that's where I go for GOOD red beans 'n rice. All the poboys are excellent!!!)

Your toddlers could very easily split any entree - or even a burger. Pontalba is very reasonable.

Thanx Cotton........this sounds good for my family too, as I have 2 teenagers who don't want anything "weird"! Looks like there's something for everybody, and reasonable too.

Archived