Cruise Director for Spirit

pjunction

We just left the Shadow, and various crew members have been told that they will be going to the Spirit in December. Others are still hoping to. Some are leaving for early vacations prior to the next contract on the Spirit. Among those going to the Spirit are Antonio, the Maitre d'; Marcelo, the Maitre d'/Sommelier of Le Champagne; and Joyce from the tour desk. I was told that about 60% of the crew would be from the current ships and about 40% new. Looking forward to seeing many familiar faces on the maiden crossing!

HI all,

Very pleased to hear 60% of the crew will be from the other ships.

Would be very nice to see some of my favorates from the Whisper ( Tony,Wilma, Dienez (sp?)Sedkev,Alinia,Glenda.

If anyone is sailing on the Whisper the coming months could you be

so nice to ask if they are going to be on the Spirit for her TA maiden?

Thanks,

Maria

We just left the Shadow, and various crew members have been told that they will be going to the Spirit in December. Others are still hoping to. Some are leaving for early vacations prior to the next contract on the Spirit. Among those going to the Spirit are Antonio, the Maitre d'; Marcelo, the Maitre d'/Sommelier of Le Champagne; and Joyce from the tour desk. I was told that about 60% of the crew would be from the current ships and about 40% new. Looking forward to seeing many familiar faces on the maiden crossing!

The guy who was selling future Silversea cruises is moving over to the Spirit, too, after some vacation. He got off of the Shadow in Vancouver the same we did. I believe his name is Carl.

Archived