Hotels near Port Everglades with Cruise Parking

Ken076

i don't think any of the ones right there have this...you'd have to check each hotel's website and ask.....most charge to park

you COULD try a park n fly at a hotel by the airport like the Springhill Suites, Courtyard or Hampton Inn...IIRC all of those have a free cruise shuttle...(i just put in a random date..the Springhill suites has it---some others might as well)

i don't think any of the ones right there have this...you'd have to check each hotel's website and ask.....most charge to park so I notice!!!

you COULD try a park n fly at a hotel by the airport like the Springhill Suites, Courtyard or Hampton Inn...IIRC all of those have a free cruise shuttle...(i just put in a random date..the Springhill suites has it---some others might as well) Good Idea! I'll check-it out!!!

We're driving from North of Tampa the day before - I was hoping to apply whatever I might save by not parking at the port toward a decent Hotel the nite before. Since we have transportation, we could also just go for a less expensive Hotel just North-West of Ft Lauderdale and drive to Port the next day.

thanks,

ken

sure...

there may be others, i just plopped in some random places and random dates..

while we didn't drive, we stayed at the FLL Courtyard by Marriott and were pleased...(good choice since you'll have a car---nothing around!) their shuttle was pretty organized...

BTW as far as i know...no hotel shuttles pick UP at the pier, you'd need a cab....

happy hunting.

Archived