Is anyone as excited as me????

valancy1

We cruise in 53 DAYS!!

It doesn't matter HOW many days you have, but is anyone as excited as I am that we're cruising?

We cruised 2x last year, and this year only 1x so it's been a long time between... I can't wait!!

Where are you cruising and how many days? What are you looking forward to doing?

I'm looking forward to getting on the ship, sailaway, and being in the blue tropical waters!

:D123 days and YES I am excited. I have to get thru Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, all great days, but I am much more excited about the cruise. I hope I don't get so excited that it is a let down. I did that to myself in April at Disney. Planned everything to the T and then when it was over felt like I hadn't had a vacation because I had lived out everything in my head before we did it. So I must not get excited, must not get excited....Right:rolleyes:

:D123 days and YES I am excited. I have to get thru Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, all great days, but I am much more excited about the cruise. I hope I don't get so excited that it is a let down. I did that to myself in April at Disney. Planned everything to the T and then when it was over felt like I hadn't had a vacation because I had lived out everything in my head before we did it. So I must not get excited, must not get excited....Right:rolleyes:

LOL... well be excited, just don't PLAN everything!! That's a nice compromise, eh??? :D

Thanks for being excited with me! LOL...

We cruise in 53 DAYS!!

It doesn't matter HOW many days you have, but is anyone as excited as I am that we're cruising?

We cruised 2x last year, and this year only 1x so it's been a long time between... I can't wait!!

Where are you cruising and how many days? What are you looking forward to doing?

I'm looking forward to getting on the ship, sailaway, and being in the blue tropical waters!

You bettcha!!

Stitch and I are sailing on the Dream in 45 days and, despite just coming off the Conquest, I CAN'T WAIT!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!

:D

We sail in 16 days and we are totally excited. It's only a three day, but, it is exactly what the doctor ordered.:) Wish it were here already.:D We are like you, we just want to get out in the clear blue sea and relax.:D:D:D

If we lived in Florida I would be taking a 3-day cruise--that is SO COOL that you can do that.

I hope you have a GREAT time!

I'M EXCITED TOO!!!:D

We cruise in 25 days!!

The things I'm most looking forward to...seeing some friends I met on my first cruise who are going on this one too, and meeting all the new friends I've made on my roll call. Going to Nachi Cocom in Cozumel, seeing the Panama Canal and meeting sloths in person. Oh yea....eating. :rolleyes:

I'm EXTREMELY excited!!!:D Just 34 sleeps to go until we cruise to South America for 19 days!! And then in April we get to cruise again in the Caribbean!! Already starting to lay things out for packing for our upcoming cruise. DH thinks I'm a nutcase for getting so giddy about cruising, but I can't seem to help myself! :p The things I most look forward to when cruising are seeing all the different places, relaxing in a lounger while catching up on reading and DOD's, and the gentle rocking of the ship at night that ensures I sleep like a log! :)

59 days for us. It's getting down into the low 40's here so I can't wait to get to Mexico. In two months we will be well below freezing here.

I'm looking forward to being on my aft balcony that I just upgraded to yesterday, eating my first cheeseburger and fries after I get on board, being where it is warm again and getting away from work.

We sail in 107 days; leaving from Galveston on the Ecstasy. I am very excited about going back "home" to Port Aransas once again for the winter, right after Christmas. We always have such a great time on the Texas Gulf Coast but to have a cruise three weeks after we get there, very exciting.

No matter when you go on a cruise, it is always happy thoughts.

We sail five weeks from today and leave four weeks from Thursday to spend a few days in San Diego with family and friends. The forecast is for snow beginning tomorrow, so I AM BESIDE myself with anticipation of warm weather (we had a long, cool wet summer here in the mountains). We are sailing 8 days to the Mexican Riviera. I love all aspects - the preparation, the countdown, the flight, embarkation, time on the balcony, meeting new people etc.... and so on! This is my 11th cruise, my husband's 3rd - his first experience with Carnival. We'll see what he thinks!

Dawn

We cruise in 53 DAYS!!

I'm just as excited maybe even more:D and I am more than 6 months out.:eek:;)

Excited doesn't begin to explain how I feel right now. I am 60 days away from boarding the Triumph and I am about to drive my husband crazy. I text him about the number of days, and I say it about 10 times a day to anybody that will listen. I think my co-workers are starting to envy me. :D

Excited doesn't begin to explain how I feel right now. I am 60 days away from boarding the Triumph and I am about to drive my husband crazy. I text him about the number of days, and I say it about 10 times a day to anybody that will listen. I think my co-workers are starting to envy me. :D

LOL HIGH FIVE GIRL... I do the same thing. My husband, at this point, could care less. He's looking forward to going, but he doesn't get excited until we walk out the door--what fun is THAT?!

LOL HIGH FIVE GIRL... I do the same thing. My husband, at this point, could care less. He's looking forward to going, but he doesn't get excited until we walk out the door--what fun is THAT?!

It is football season...as long as he can see the game, I could pack the whole house and he will load the car for me during halftime. lol

Me! Me!

We fly to Fort Lauderdale in 17 days and set sail in 20 on our 25th wedding anniversary Miracle cruise. WooHoo!!

I am starting to have the "ship sailed without us" and "we forgot our bathing suits" nightmares. This always happens before we cruise. Am I the only one who has bad dreams before cruising?

I need to start packing!

Archived