Facilities on Tahitian Princess

KarenLeeBrumm

My daughter and I are sailing February 11th on the Tahitian Princess. Could anyone tell me if there is a laundermat on board and also how dressy does everyone get on the two formal nights. We're trying to travel as light as possible but still want to be appropriate. Thanks.:)

Yes, they do have a laundry with an ironing board and iron. Formal nights were just like other ships, some men in tuxs, with their partners in fancy dresses, while other men just wore nice suits and partners wore pantsuits, dresses, skirts, etc. You will love this ship and Tahiti! Take lots of $, as everything is quite expensive.

I rented a Tux on this Cruise and picked it up and left it on the ship - It was nice and a perfect fit - saved on my packing. This is a great cruise - we are leaving in 10 days for a Cruise around Cape Horn - now this one is really difficult for packing - we go from hot to cold and back to hot - we need to bring everything. Have a great cruise to the South Pacific.

Archived