Show reservations & WOW phone & flow rider lesson

lisa70

Shows are complimentary.

No one know the cost or availability of WOW phone.

FlowRider lessons are $60/hr and are pre-bookable.

thanks robntawn.. i think i worded it wrong.. Does your cruise have to be paid in full to book show Reso?

I was able to reserve all shows before I made final payment. Any other activities you book that require a "fee" will be added to your cruise balance.

Yes, as you say, you can prebook your shows prior to final payment. However, I had to pay for my other amenities by credit card at the time of booking. I don't think they will add it to your cruise balance.

Yes, as you say, you can prebook your shows prior to final payment. However, I had to pay for my other amenities by credit card at the time of booking. I don't think they will add it to your cruise balance.

Yep, you are right, I do remember you having to pay at the time of booking. I've already made final payment and I was wondering how they would handle reserving tours and restaurants, but like you stated I will have to pay when I reserve them.

If I'm not mistaken,you can begin booking show reservations 3 months prior to your sail date.

That is correct. On October 1st all January sailings became available, and on November 1st all February sailings will begin to reserve. I'm not sure what happens if the 1st falls on a weekend though, it will probably be either monday or friday then.

Archived