Live Review of Silver Shadow LA Roundtrip

cmhmarine

Comments for our friend from Dublin. Ensenada is an interesting port that few ships visit other than the Carnival that was in port. RCCL used to run a ship on same route from LA, so what you saw on Sunday is half of what it used to be. It's a weekend party cruise, with Ensenada being the party port every Sunday.

The particular cruise you were on was very young for passenger age and if you sail SS ten times per year for the next 5 years, you will never see as many unattached females. Never say never, except in this case.

Surely in your line of work, you did notice the eye in the sky on the pool deck, yes? Glad you had a good time, and it is great to see SS expanding its customer base.

cmhmarine, where will you join the Cloud in May? It would be a pleasure to meet you.

I will Join the Cloud on March 1st in Ft lauderdale and debark in Barbados.

Comments for our friend from Dublin. Ensenada is an interesting port that few ships visit other than the Carnival that was in port. RCCL used to run a ship on same route from LA, so what you saw on Sunday is half of what it used to be. It's a weekend party cruise, with Ensenada being the party port every Sunday.

The particular cruise you were on was very young for passenger age and if you sail SS ten times per year for the next 5 years, you will never see as many unattached females. Never say never, except in this case.

Surely in your line of work, you did notice the eye in the sky on the pool deck, yes? Glad you had a good time, and it is great to see SS expanding its customer base.

Yes I did note the many security features on board, as this is my forte. I did not expect to see as many solo travelers as I did, however it should be noted that during my conversations with them most were with family and no truly alone.

Oregon50, did we speak on the trip?

I am so glad that you had a great time abourd the Shadow. I also appreciated your appraisal of Vista suite 434. I was wondering what the procedure was for booking a future cruise on board? Is the payment schedule the same as when booking through a TA? Is there an extra "on board" incentive? On previous SS cruises I never investigated this offer. Thanks. Once again thank you for the valuable feedback on your cruise.

To book a cruise while onboard, visit the cruise consultant. She will tell you which future cruises provide an additional 5% discount for onboard booking. Recently, most of the 2010 cruises qualified, though this is always subject to change. You can choose your suite. Payment is the same- 10% deposit. You may request that the booking be turned over to your TA, which the cruise consultant will arrange immediately. It is all very simple, no muss, no fuss.

Archived