Cabin Assignment

shipper

Go to DCL website and click on My reservation. Follow instructions to bring up your reservation. Your room number will be lsited there if it has been asssigned.

Or just call DCL and ask.

Ours was just listed last week and we are cruising Nov 7th.

Never did their insurance but I have read where many say they prefer to buy it from a private company because they get more for their dollar. But i honestly don't have an opinion on it. Never used it. Sorry.

• 1 month later...
When we booked the other day for the Dream in March 2011 the TA told us our cabin number right away. I had my husband ask about the Gty (book a certain category and gaurenteed to get that or better) and she said Disney doesn't do that??

Your TA is wrong. They do offer a certain number of guarantees.

Remember that TA's don't know everything about every cruise line. I'd never take any TA's word as final at least on the important stuff.

Your TA is wrong. They do offer a certain number of guarantees.

Remember that TA's don't know everything about every cruise line. I'd never take any TA's word as final at least on the important stuff.

That's what I thought. I was pretty sure that's what we did on our last Disney cruise as we booked an inside but ended up getting an OV. I don't think I'm allowed to mention the agency on here (same name as one of the ships "for less", hint hint) but they specialize in Disney so they really should know what they are talking about! We will have to call her on this one.

So, if I have booked a certain room do I still have a chance of an upgrade?

Archived