Crown Princess - Island Night

lovevacadays

I know the Crown isn't back in the Caribbean yet but thought maybe those who sailed her last spring, winter might know. Is there typically an Island Night type thing on her? I have been on the Sapphire many for the Mexican Riviera and they have a deck party at the aft pool in the late evening following Puerto Vallarta. I have always really enjoyed this and wondered if there is something similar for the Caribbean cruises?

I know the Crown isn't back in the Caribbean yet but thought maybe those who sailed her last spring, winter might know. Is there typically an Island Night type thing on her? I have been on the Sapphire many for the Mexican Riviera and they have a deck party at the aft pool in the late evening following Puerto Vallarta. I have always really enjoyed this and wondered if there is something similar for the Caribbean cruises?

Yes as stated above. :)

Another thing to get excited about! I have my Island wear all lined up. I'm assuming music, dancing, food, games, etc?

Yep, all that. It differs from ship to ship if they have food on deck, but there's always food in the buffet nearby. Last year, music started at 9:45 and the party started at 10:30. They usually have streamers and you party like it's New Year's Eve.....at least that's the way it was in years past. I didn't stay late last year.

Archived