Quick review of the Dream

VolzCruiser

[quote name='VolzCruiser']Actually there is one less outlet they removed the outlet from the bathroom. So in the room you only have standard U.S. plug and Euro plug.[/quote]

I always bring a power strip, but it is still disappointing to hear that the bathroom one is gone. :(

I am wondering about the pools - or lack of. It seems like the Dream has about 900 - 1000 more passengers than the Conquest class ships, but one less pool. Am I seeing that right? That would make the pool areas even more crowded...right?

[quote name='MARCOPOLOSMITH']Thanks for the relpy Volz. Maybe someone who did buy euros from Carnival can tell me what they charged.[/quote]

When I exchanged dollars to euros, there was no service charge, the exchange was done at posted rates.

[quote name='semichigan']I am wondering about the pools - or lack of. It seems like the Dream has about 900 - 1000 more passengers than the Conquest class ships, but one less pool. Am I seeing that right? That would make the pool areas even more crowded...right?[/quote]

From what I have seen of the deck plans, you are correct. I am also concerned about this. She does have a ton of whirlpools though, so hopefully that will ease the overcrowding at the pools.

Archived