EOS Bermuda D1 1388or HUMP JS 9624

For all of you still awake and have been in a hump JS and/or 1388 or 1688 in a voyager class, which would you pick? I hear so much about the corner afts. Square rooms that appear larger than D1 and more like a JS and a balcony that you can see the wake and to the side. The JS is only $100 more for more room and a bathtub. More important for that $100pp we each will get a second cruise credit and I would love to get to Diamond someday.I'm looking at 9324 or 9624 both on the side of thr hump, the mid-humps are gone. For those of you who have been to Bermuda port or starboard? I hear for leaving and returning from Cape liberty NJ that tha Statue of Liberty is on the portside but when docked in Bermuda is the port side pretty or is it an ugly dock and you are better off looking at the sea from the starboard side? HELP! I am planning to book tomorrow durring WOW! THanks!

We always book a JS for the tub (and the space!)...the tub gives you a bit more room in the bathroom.

I don't think side of the ship matters. When you're in port, you're generally OFF the ship---and the ship doesn't dock in the same slip or the same direction everytime....

Price being so close, I'd go with the JS for the 2 credits and the tub....although there are those who will give up cabin amenities for the deeper balcony. Since we don't entertain out there, a normal sized JS balcony is more than ample for us 2 adults!

Archived