Good Morning America to broadcast live onboard Oasis Nov 19th

Ok good evening to all.I am getting confussed now because I am hearing the 19th and the 20th,for the day off broadcast.As I am passing this info on to the rest of our group I want to get it right.Does anyone know the date for sure.

I was part of the webinar last week when it was announced and I will be on the cruise with GMA.

One last time, the ship sails on the 19th of November at 5pm. GMA will be broadcasting live from the ship on the morning of the 20th from 7am to 9am.

Here is the info http://www.travelpulse.com/Resources/Editorial.aspx?n=62225

I was part of the webinar last week when it was announced and I will be on the cruise with GMA.

One last time, the ship sails on the 19th of November at 5pm. GMA will be broadcasting live from the ship on the morning of the 20th from 7am to 9am.

Ok got it now I feel better .Thanks for the info.

I'll be there! - This just in: Rihanna will perform her first concert to promote her new album on Oasis of the Seas Thurs., Nov. 19th!

I first must say that I like Rihanna's music and love GMA and was excited to hear about her concert on Oasis.....BUT this is really starting to sound like a big smelly PR stunt:rolleyes: Rihanna just now 2 weeks before her new album release decides to NOW go public about about Chris Brown's assault on her....COME ON:rolleyes:....interviews all week on GMA and tomorrow nights 20/20appearance.......mighty suspicious right before her big GMA/Oasis Concert/New Album Release:rolleyes: SHAME on her and GMA

this is really starting to sound like a big smelly PR stunt

Of course it is. Her publicist or some PR person told her to wait to tell her story till she has something to promote. Now that her new CD is coming out, she will spill her guts & get a lot of attention. It's called showbiz.

But like you said, I like her music too & I'll enjoy the concert. You might even see my mug on GMA :D

The Today show just revealed the "World's Largest Book" as part of a Carnival Dream promotion in conjunction with a charity group. Apparently the person doing the charity will also be a part of the christening. hmm, world's largest, charity christening, morning news program. Why does it sound like someone is a little jealous of what the Oasis is doing, lol. At least we now know why the Today Show is not doing Oasis.

I've heard the ship is leaving at 6:30. Rihanna should be at like 8:30 im guessing?

I first must say that I like Rihanna's music and love GMA and was excited to hear about her concert on Oasis.....BUT this is really starting to sound like a big smelly PR stunt:rolleyes: Rihanna just now 2 weeks before her new album release decides to NOW go public about about Chris Brown's assault on her....COME ON:rolleyes:....interviews all week on GMA and tomorrow nights 20/20appearance.......mighty suspicious right before her big GMA/Oasis Concert/New Album Release:rolleyes: SHAME on her and GMA
That's SHOWBIZ;)

Archived