Legend transatlanic Nov 2010 april 2011

t and e

I see on the Seabourn website that it will be doing the crossing in Nov.2010 and April 2011 I thought april 2010 was the last one !:) Looking at Jan 2011 the legend is in fort lauderdale round trip 6th jan AND in Dubai 13th jan must be a mistake.

Good news for all those who love crossing on the triplets. Still, it's a shame that Seabourn has to cancel its cruises in Africa/Seychelles. It probably would have cost them too much to secure the ship for all those cruises.

I see on the Seabourn website that it will be doing the crossing in Nov.2010 and April 2011 I thought april 2010 was the last one !:) Looking at Jan 2011 the legend is in fort lauderdale round trip 6th jan AND in Dubai 13th jan must be a mistake.

Sssstttt...... Don't let René hear about it........ otherwise we won't be on the "final" Legend crossing April 8 2010......!

Marja

Don't worry, Marja. Paul and I wouldn't say a thing! But I have already emailed our travel agent to change our booking from the Odyssey Dec 2010 crossing to the Legend in November. We love our small ship!

I know plenty of people will be very disappointed and I'm very sorry for them. I know if I had a cruise already planned, looking forward to it, I would be crushed if Seabourn got a charter or had to cancel it for another reason. But Paul and I are absolutely delighted to have the opportunity to continue the crossings on the Legend and we'll keep right on as long as Seabourn will allow us.

Ginger

Archived