Tell Me About Princess EZ Check Service

GTO-Girl

We will be sailing out of FLL and just wondered how this all works and if you liked it.

We are considering it for our cruise in November.

Although we have never used it...you will get a sheet in your cabin telling all about it and fees involved. Depends on your airline if it is available.

Jan

We used it from Alaska on the Golden in August and it is worth EVERY PENNY!! You put your bags out the last night like always and pick them up at your final destination!! They print your boarding passes and charge your associated baggage fees to your master folio. The only catch that I almost missed is you have a deadline during the week to sign up. They have to have that much time to transmit everything etc. It is well worth the $20 per person!:D

We used it from Alaska on the Golden in August and it is worth EVERY PENNY!! You put your bags out the last night like always and pick them up at your final destination!! They print your boarding passes and charge your associated baggage fees to your master folio. The only catch that I almost missed is you have a deadline during the week to sign up. They have to have that much time to transmit everything etc. It is well worth the $20 per person!:D

In Fort Lauderdale, you may need to pick up your luggage in the terminal. bring it through customs, and then hand it off to the EZ check people.

Archived