QM2 Cabin 6276

Summer hols

Have been allocated cabin 6276 on QM2 Southampton - Singapore sector of 2010 world cruise. Has anyone stayed in cabin or same deck. Plan shows cabin below Queens Grill and a bit worried about noise

Cheers

Norman:)

You have a portside inside cabin towards the stern, you are actually under the Princess Grill. It is possible that there may be slight noise in the mornings as eqipment is moved or cleaning undertaken. I don't think that it should cause you undue concern

We have just received our tickets for next Fridays TA sailing and we are in stateroom 6183 on deck 6. Any comments on this please, I know it is a sheltered balcony but port or starboard?

Is there a link anywhere to the ships deck plan ? We booked on line and don't have a brochure. Can't wait, 8 days and counting

We have just received our tickets for next Fridays TA sailing and we are in stateroom 6183 on deck 6. Any comments on this please, I know it is a sheltered balcony but port or starboard?

Is there a link anywhere to the ships deck plan ? We booked on line and don't have a brochure. Can't wait, 8 days and counting

There's a deck plan on Cunard's website. You've got an in-hull balcony cabin midships starboard.

http://www.cunard.co.uk/QMary2_2008_Flash/fullscreen.html

We were on a TA on 26th Sept in 6207, 9 cabins from you. You are close to the c section lift and stairway. (Starboard)

One deck away from Kings Court, it is at the top of C section stairway, really good for early morning drinks and snacks etc. I thought the food was good and it is self service, which means you can get as much as you want. Never had a problem getting seats, you should try the other self service sections, the food in Lotus was excellent. Just tried it during the day. Always had our evening meals in Britannia.

We had a fantastic TA, hope you enjoy yours as much as we did. Loved it so much that we have booked to go to the med in Sept on QM2.

Catherine

Just was on QM2 in 6295 last week which is on the Port side of the ship and under the Queens Grill. The only noise was caused when it was windy outside and someone went out onto the rear deck and the door slammed shut. Was a peaceful corridor even though the children's area is back there and there is a shallow pool on the rear deck for children. Is a very long walk to the bow of the ship (Commodore's Club) but not too far to Kings Court or Brittania Resturant.

Archived