Guarantee Cabin Allocation Question

Just a quick question please...

We just booked a Guarantee for my parents on our upcoming cruise and have never booked a Guarantee before so not quite sure how it works.

I have logged into the reservation and seen that they have allocated a cabin. I am quite pleased with the allocation as it's 2 grades higher than it could have been. It's a little further back than we would have chosen but it was a great deal and it's a great cabin:)

Is this definite now or can/will RC still change the cabin?

Thank you!

It's probably definite, but in some cases, folks are moved again. If that happens, it will be something better than they now have...they don't "move you down" once you've been assigned!

I'm sure they'll love the cabin and you for giving it to them!

they don't "move you down" once you've been assigned!

I'm sure they'll love the cabin and you for giving it to them!

Thank you so much!

I really hope so. They will love it, we are just praying everything goes smoothly for them this time, we took them on a short Carib cruise(their first cruise) at the end of our Florida holiday in June and they missed half of it :( as my father left the passports back in the holiday home, they had to stay in Fort Lauderdale for 2 nights, the passports were Fedexed to them, and then they flew out to Cozumel to join the ship for 2 nights! It was very stressful for us all.

This time they are travelling directly from home to the ship and my mother is taking responsibility for the passports ;)

Archived