Fortune of War Pub, Sydney ???????

captainron

Hi Folks,

Have checked the home page of the pub and managed to get the address and phone number. Need to email them as a courtesy and let them know how many CCers (68) are planning to show up at the bar Fri 23 Oct, so they can plan staff accordingly.

Can anyone get me an email address for The Fortune of War Pub, on George Street in The Rocks? Appreciate any help you can provide, and...

Ciao for now!!!

no email address on the website means probably no email. give them a shout at +61 2 9247 2714 (hte + is your get out of country code, international calling, most likely 001 ) remember now that they are on daylight time 9 pm edt = 12 noon Sydney

On that page they also have the First Fleet bar.

If thats part of the set up they have an email for enquiries. May be worth a try.

The First Fleet Bar is available for functions Sunday to Thursday nights.

Function menu available on request.

Enquiries: 9247 2714 | fowh@triode.net.au

Fortune of War

137 George Street, The Rocks, Sydney, Australia

ph +61 2 9247 2714

Hi Folks,

Have checked the home page of the pub and managed to get the address and phone number. Need to email them as a courtesy and let them know how many CCers (68) are planning to show up at the bar Fri 23 Oct, so they can plan staff accordingly.

Can anyone get me an email address for The Fortune of War Pub, on George Street in The Rocks? Appreciate any help you can provide, and...

Ciao for now!!!

I just checked out Google Maps and the hotel is located next to the Russell Hotel. Their e-mail is: info@therussell.com.au

I bet they would relay a message for you.

Jon

Hi Folks,

Ciao for now!!!

A cautionary word ... I know the pub fairly well (and have even drunk there a few times) and you should note that it is not really all that big. On a Friday lunch/afteroon, it is also very likely that it, and most other pubs/bars around that end of the city, will be very busy as well ... lots of workers like to have a few beers to end off the working week.

So it's not so much an issue of the pub having enough staff working ... it's more one of whether your 68 people can get into the bar and be comfortable!! Of course, if you are meeting there at 10am, then you can ignore my cautionary words ... you won't have a problem.

BTW, if you still want to contact the pub, its email address is what an earlier poster said ... fowh@triode.net.au

Cheers

Bob

A cautionary word ... I know the pub fairly well (and have even drunk there a few times) and you should note that it is not really all that big. On a Friday lunch/afteroon, it is also very likely that it, and most other pubs/bars around that end of the city, will be very busy as well ... lots of workers like to have a few beers to end off the working week.

So it's not so much an issue of the pub having enough staff working ... it's more one of whether your 68 people can get into the bar and be comfortable!! Of course, if you are meeting there at 10am, then you can ignore my cautionary words ... you won't have a problem.

BTW, if you still want to contact the pub, its email address is what an earlier poster said ... fowh@triode.net.au

Cheers

Bob

Thanks Mate!!!

Got it eventually but thanks for the address. You wouldn't happen to know what hours they're open in the evening, as we were planning our get together for 7pm the night before we sail. Cheers, and...

Ciao for now!!!

Thanks Mate!!!

Got it eventually but thanks for the address. You wouldn't happen to know what hours they're open in the evening, as we were planning our get together for 7pm the night before we sail. Cheers, and...

Ciao for now!!!

G'Day Ron, it closes at midnight on a Friday I think.

Cheers

Bob

Archived