Canada/New England on Maasdam

Xoe

I'm about to post my review in the Ship Review section, but decided to make a note here as well. This was a marvelous trip: 2 pre-cruise days in Montreal, 7 fine days aboard Maasdam, and 3 post-cruise days in Boston.

My full written review will be posted in "Ship Reviews" this afternoon or tomorrow. If you like trip reports done in travelogue-style, photos with titles and descriptions, it may suit you better to view the our just-posted albums on

http://fredasphotos1.shutterfly.com

The top album is our photo story of Boston, an amazing city where much of what one wants to see is within walking distance. The second album is the cruise, with photos of Montreal and the lovely ports on that itinerary.

Our weather was ideal every mile and step of the way -- we were so lucky!

if you go to the photos, click on the album you want, then click on "slideshow". Once it comes on the screen, go to the upper right-hand corner and click on "show full screen"; otherwise the text gets crowded and jumbled.

You can also adjust speed of photo changes at the upper-right, but instead I usually go to the top center and click the center button, and then click the arrow-right each time I want to go to the next photo. That gives me as much or as little time as I want to see and read about each photo.

My sister was frustrated because the text was becoming jammed and illegible, and we realized she had not put it into "full screen" viewing mode. Makes all the difference!

Enjoy your trip. It's a great one.

Archived