Souveniers on board

Ave43

I was just browsing the "shopping" page on the Carnival website and saw what they offered. I thought there would be more, as far as souveniers.

I take it there is a shop on board that has things like this....huggies, cups, key chains, magnets, ship shirts, hats, etc....???

Thanks!

Ave

I was just browsing the "shopping" page on the Carnival website and saw what they offered. I thought there would be more, as far as souveniers.

I take it there is a shop on board that has things like this....huggies, cups, key chains, magnets, ship shirts, hats, etc....???

Thanks!

Ave

Yes, there is a whole lot more onboard to include jewerly, watches, liquor, cigerettes and all the stuff you mentioned.

Dave

The only magnets were from Calica?? two kinds, and they seemed to be running short of a lot of things. My friend wanted a logo shot glass, but the only one was wierd, had a computer on a desk with a line thru it, she wanted a silver carnival logo one she saw on their site. ... pickings can be slim or not, best to shop early

The only magnets were from Calica?? two kinds, and they seemed to be running short of a lot of things. My friend wanted a logo shot glass, but the only one was wierd, had a computer on a desk with a line thru it, she wanted a silver carnival logo one she saw on their site. ... pickings can be slim or not, best to shop early

Or if you're not picky, wait until the last few nights when they cut the prices on everything. Mostly t-shirt, jackets, and such.

Or if you're not picky, wait until the last few nights when they cut the prices on everything. Mostly t-shirt, jackets, and such.

they only had a very small table of last minute sales, both weeks (I did a B2B), and the clothes in the last minute sale were the same clearance rack they had in the shop all week, nothing new.... the only biggie was those watches for $19.99 and you would have thought they were giving them away the crazy way folks crowded in to buy them. They were buying them like they didnt see those same watches every cruise during the watch sale, half a dozen at a time.

Archived