Yikes can't find my passport

Kitt Grey

I was getting ready to fill outy my funpass today and can't find my passport. I have looked in all th normal spots so now it is off to hunt in the abnormal ones.

This is so annoying and not what I wanted to do today.

I have a firesafe box that I keep passports, titles, stocks certificates, etc in.

When I get home from traveling, the passports go straight into the box and it is locked.

I got tired of misplacing valuable documents. Now I know - for sure - exactly where these things are at all times.

Good luck. Hope you find it.

Check any and all boxed items you have in your bedroom and if you have an organizer, look there!!!!

A lost passport is not good!!!!!! I had my purse stolen in February and the thieves were IDIOTS! Yes, all they took was the cash and left everything else........So I was out $40 and saved myself $200+ in costs replacing SIN, BC, Passport, M3 player (thus, they were idiots, they left my MP3 player), and everything else!

I have a place it always goes and it is not there.:? I have moved a few things around do I will methodically start tearing the house apart room by room in the next couple of weeks. The good thing is it is early yet and I do have my birth certificate so I will be ok just stressed.

Where's the last place you left it? :confused:

Ok you can tell me to p*ss off, I deserve it. :(

No just thought I have not used the purse i had on that cruise since then. Thanks for the next place to look.

My problem is that I put important "stuff" in a place I know I'll always remember. 5 minutes later I can't remember. I'd say being middle-aged stinks, but then it beats the alternative by a mile.

I am so glad that I am not the only one!

Glad you found it!

I couldn't find mine - the day we were supposed to board the Pride. And of course we were already in Baltimore, 6 1/2 hours away from home, and I'm tearing apart every single suitcase in the hotel room, becoming more and more frantic as the moments passed.

Just as the kids and I are on the verge of a total breakdown, and they are refusing to get on the ship without me, I found it - the plastic passport holder had partly fused to my plastic wallet, so they were stuck together and I couldn't see it when I dumped my purse out.

Longest 20 minutes of my life, I swear. It took hours for the adrenaline to wear off.

Passport cover = good. Cheap plastic passport cover = bad.

Let me call you all sweethearts. It was in the purse I used on my last trip. Passport found, and will be put away in my suitcase for travel after I fillout my fun pass.

First of all, I'm so glad that you found your passport!!!

This past May, I drove to New Orleans for my cruise on the Fantasy. At the last minute, I changed my purse. Dumb Dumb (that's me) forgot to open the inner zipper pocket and pull out my passport. I didn't think nothing about it until the morning of the cruise when I was checking out of the hotel. When I realize where my passport was, a very sick feeling came over me. I start calling the Carnival number to see if I would be able to get on board with just my driver license.

When I finally got a representative on the phone, I explained the situation. I had completed my fun pass with my passport a few weeks prior and I had my driver license, but by accident left the passport at home. The agent told me to head to port and ask to speak to a supervisor.

I was able to board the ship with only my driver license. I think that three factors really help me on this. One, I completed my fun pass online weeks ago with my passport; two, I've sailed with Carnival before, and last, my sailing was changed from a five day to seven day less than a week to sailing. There were people in line who were unaware of this until standing in line to check in.

Moral of this story,If you change purses at the last minute for a trip, check every nook and cranny for everything!!!!

Let me call you all sweethearts. It was in the purse I used on my last trip. Passport found, and will be put away in my suitcase for travel after I fillout my fun pass.

Good for you! Would have been nice to find some uncashed travelers checks in there with it!

YEA!!! I was going to say if you traveled with someone you might check with them. My sister had lost hers, and it was in our safe (I guess I put it away with ours).

So glad you found it! Crisis averted!;)

Don't forget :D

Hey, don't leave it packed. You'll have to show it when you check in.

I know that silly but I do start putting all the things I will need aside in my suitcase so they are there when I go to pack.

Archived