The countdown is on ....

to our first cruise with Royal Caribbean. We're really excited and anxious to do our personal comparison with our old favorite NCL (hello NY garbage barge comparison guy :)). Packing is underway, ressies are all set up, and can't think of (or there isn't time) for more questions. Thanks to all who were helpful during this last month and I will post my opinions when we return. I'm sure that the suspense is nearly killing you LOL! If there is anything that anyone would like me to check on The Explorer to Canada, please let me know. (And I will count how many scoundrels are wearing jeans in the MDR.)

Chef, I'll be waiting with anticipation since I noticed when you started chatting over here on the RCI boards and have been involved with quite a few of the same threads as you. Have a great time.

PS what kind of chef are you? I love all things food and cooking. :)

to our first cruise with Royal Caribbean. We're really excited and anxious to do our personal comparison with our old favorite NCL (hello NY garbage barge comparison guy :)). Packing is underway, ressies are all set up, and can't think of (or there isn't time) for more questions. Thanks to all who were helpful during this last month and I will post my opinions when we return. I'm sure that the suspense is nearly killing you LOL! If there is anything that anyone would like me to check on The Explorer to Canada, please let me know. (And I will count how many scoundrels are wearing jeans in the MDR.)

Hi Chef,

I'll be on the EOS next month. If you can let us know who the captain/cruise director/concierge are, that would be great! Have a great trip. I hear wonderful things about the Canada/NE cruise itinerary. I have been on the Explorer three times - it is a beautiful ship. Enjoy!

I have cruised on NCL twice but prefer RCI :)!

Marilyn

I recognize your name too, Amybeth :) It is going to be a very fun fact finding mission (aka VACATION)!!! I really am excited to explore the differences. You wouldn't know by looking at me with the extra 30 lbs I'm carrying around but my area of specialty is heart healthy cooking. Although, the way I love food if I didn't practice alot of what I preach it might be 75 or 100 extra lbs. (course it might be that much by the time we return ...) Marilyn, I will take note of those names for you!

I recognize your name too, Amybeth :) It is going to be a very fun fact finding mission (aka VACATION)!!! I really am excited to explore the differences. You wouldn't know by looking at me with the extra 30 lbs I'm carrying around but my area of specialty is heart healthy cooking. Although, the way I love food if I didn't practice alot of what I preach it might be 75 or 100 extra lbs. (course it might be that much by the time we return ...) Marilyn, I will take note of those names for you!

Oh I know. I'm currently 10-12 pounds overweight but if weight didn't matter? I'd easily be 400 pounds. I could eat anything you put in front of me at any time of day...all day in fact. And don't get me started with drinks. :)

Archived