Jewish Vatican Tour

beej210

I'm looking for a Vatican tour that also goes into the aspects of the Jewish history and culture within the Vatican.

I also hear there are some other rooms in the museum with Jewish artwork in them and would like a guide that explains the significance of the Jewish influence as well as how that ties into everything else we are seeing.

Either group tour or private doesn't matter. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi beej210 -

i've never heard " jewish Vatica Tour " I only know simply " Vatican Tour " that is fantastic.

There are Rooms of Raffaello, the systine chapel and many other things to see.

as per my experience we took a private tour in rome with http://www.italydrivinguide.com limo. company and we enjoyed by crossing rome to finish the tour at the Vatican.

Bye gunther

-----------------------

I'm looking for a Vatican tour that also goes into the aspects of the Jewish history and culture within the Vatican.

I also hear there are some other rooms in the museum with Jewish artwork in them and would like a guide that explains the significance of the Jewish influence as well as how that ties into everything else we are seeing.

Either group tour or private doesn't matter. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
As a Jew, I am not sure that I can trust anything the Vatican says about Jews - considering the past history of their relationship and treatment of Jews up to and including World War II.

DON

Just FYI, these tours are run by Jews and not at the behest of the Vatican.

Looking foward to hearing about your Vatican tour.

Hope you had a great cruise

M

Yes, took the tour. It was really informative. Brayden, the (guide) or art historian, as she is called, was amazing, very informative. I think the company used was info@romeinlimo.com and we paid 22.50E per person for a group of 10. I would definitely do it again. Unfortunately due to certain circumstances we did not have enough time to get into the Cathedral at the end, so just did the vatican and sistine chapel.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived