Coral Princess Drydock Journal Link

cruisedad2

Hi everyone. Coral Princess is our favorite ship, and Princess has updated the Dry Dock Photos during her updates. If you're not on Cruise Critic, the Dry Dock Journal is located at Princess's main web site, then choose 'ships' and then 'Coral Princess'. The updates are at the bottom of the screen. Here is the web link:

http://www.princess.com/coraldrydock/index.html

Hi everyone. Coral Princess is our favorite ship, and Princess has updated the Dry Dock Photos during her updates. If you're not on Cruise Critic, the Dry Dock Journal is located at Princess's main web site, then choose 'ships' and then 'Coral Princess'. The updates are at the bottom of the screen. Here is the web link:

http://www.princess.com/coraldrydock/index.html

Just what I've been waiting for. We got off the Coral on October 9th and will embark again on December 7th, so are therefore very interested in what they are doing. It will be fun to come the Before and After.

Just got off this ship on Oct. 9th. Our 11th Princess cruise and the BEST one yet. This is our favorite size and design of ship. We have sailed on the Island (sister ship) as well, but I think what makes the Coral better is her crew. Absolutely fabulous group of people. Can't say enough about them - everyone we dealt with was spectacular, but very special mention to Alessandro, Head Waiter in the anytime dining room - as well as Florian the Maitre'D and Florin, our waiter.

Ahh! I think I can see my boyfriend in one of those pictures!

The 5th one from the left, it's a picture of the MUTS screen with people posing underneath it, second person in from the left hand side looks very much like Dave :D:D

Seeing that made me smile :o

Archived