First Time On Princess - Just received cabin #. Questions.....

westcruzer

It's coming closer for our cruise to the Caribbean on the CB leaving San Juan. I've never been on a Princess cruise so that's the first thing. I earned the trip through a annual sales incentive so I don't have choices. I get what I get. That being said every trip I've earned and attended through this company has been great and they don't seem to take the cheaper route. The question I have is I received my cabin info. I am on the Aloha deck cabin # A338. I know I have a balcony but that is about it. Can anyone give me some info about location to everything, noise levels, etc. In all the past cruises I was able to talk with a PVP and pick out my location. Not that I would ever complain since it's free (well I did bust my butt all year to earn it) just wanting to know what to expect. Thanks in advance far all your help!!

Any advice is very welcome too!

If you go to Princess Cruises [http://www.princess.com], then click on "ships" and then click on Caribbean Princess and then click on "deck plans," there's an interactive screen where you can look all around the ship. If you click on "staterooms," you can get a description of every category. You will love it all.:)

Welcome to Princess! It is a nicely positioned cabin with cabins above and below so it will be quiet (unless you have noisy neighbours). You are midway between the forward and midship elevators which is convenient for the theatre and for getting to the Atrium. The balcony is a standard 9' x 5' covered balcony.

westcruzer I would also recommend that you get your booking number from whomever at your company and then go to princess.com and fill out your cruise personalizer. You will need to provide citizenship and emergency POC info along with a credit card number to be used for incidental charges. You can also explore the ship on the site and see all that will be available to you. Also make certain you go to the roll call forum and meet your fellow cruisers.

Since this is you 1st Princess cruise you have so much to look forward to. If you have any questions just post them and someone will answer.

Happy Sailing!

westcruzer I would also recommend that you get your booking number from whomever at your company and then go to princess.com and fill out your cruise personalizer. You will need to provide citizenship and emergency POC info along with a credit card number to be used for incidental charges. You can also explore the ship on the site and see all that will be available to you. Also make certain you go to the roll call forum and meet your fellow cruisers.

Since this is you 1st Princess cruise you have so much to look forward to. If you have any questions just post them and someone will answer.

Happy Sailing!

I did get my booking number and got all the info squared away. I noticed a few people talking about printing luggage tags out but I guess this cruise doesn't have that option.....no biggie.

I did get my booking number and got all the info squared away. I noticed a few people talking about printing luggage tags out but I guess this cruise doesn't have that option.....no biggie.

You are better off with the luggage tags that they send you and not having to complete an art project to get them to stay on your luggage. :D

You should get a pre cruise package after final payment by whoevers paying for it. Usually about 45 days out.

Archived