what is the website that shows all the available cabins for a sailing?

DonnaK

I just made a booking for a 14 day cruise and went into the Cruiselines (Celebrity), show availability site/page and there was a host of cabins to choose from however i also visited some other agencies with the flashing cabins on deck layouts and what was available was pretty restrictive.

I have also found this with Princess whilst booking my current cruise.

I don't believe you will find ONE web site that will show you ALL the available staterooms. Most web sites including Princess's own will only show a limited number, usually 6 in each category. Additionally if you are doing a search for a party of 2 and if there are sufficient 2 person staterooms available the staterooms that will accommodate 3 or 4 people will not appear. To find those you must do your search using a request for 3 passengers.

Most show what "Princess" considers the best cabins in a certain category. They often determine best by what is most centrally located.

If you are looking to find a specific cabin, it is best to find a website where you can type in a cabin number to see if an available cabin is open - Princess website allows for this.

Also, Princess holds back large blocks of cabins for 14 night voyages. For example, the CB does two different 7 night itineraries. Many people book their cruise as a 14 night cruise instead of two 7 night cruises. Princess holds back space for those wishing to book the same cabin for all 14 nights. After final payment, they release most, if not all, of the space that is unsold.

Thanks for all the helpful tips!!!

I tried the option on the Princess website where you type in a particular cabin number, but it doesn't always work correctly (I tested it with cabins known to be available, and I got the message that they weren't available.) Which is why I ended up asking the question....we have 3 cabins in a row booked on our next cruise, and now two more people are coming, and we want to book them into an inside across the hall, or as closeby as possible, to ours.

Archived