internet package carryover

GAJE

On a 28 day cruise that is actually two cruises combined (although we booked as a 28 day), can an internet package carry over from the first part to the second? DH would rather purchase a many-minute package to begin with and not have to keep renewing. Any help with this question would be appreciated.

Yes,

You just need to tell the folks in charge of the Internet that you will be continuing on the next cruise and they will take care of everything. This happened to me on a 42 day cruise last year that was really to cruises back to back.

I've heard rumors of a larger than the $100 250 minute internet package, available on longer cruises.

Something like $250 for 1000 minutes.

Is this true?

Kween Karen talked about buying a very large block for her 60-something day cruise, but I don't remember the specific numbers.

EDIT: I did a search, and in one place Kween Karen said she was going to get 1,100 minutes for $250, and in another place she said 1,000 minutes. Maybe there's a 10% bonus for signing up for 1,000 minutes on the first day??

We do many back-to-backs and almost always have minutes from the first cruise to carry over to the next. The Internet Manager always handles it for us but I find you must request they handle it or they may not be aware you are staying.

Archived