Golden Princess Alaska Trip Pictures

Scubagal1

I finally got around to downloading and editing the pictures from Alaska cruise, round trip out of Seattle on the Golden Princess in August. We had a fabulous trip! http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=708395034805%3A49752620

Thanks for posting the pictures. It brings back good memories. Sorry we did not get to meet. Maybe on another cruise someday!

Great photos!!!

We did this cruise in September...had a few days of rough seas, as is shown by the wave action in the indoor pool on this short movie clip:

http://s426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/dinasoresbostons/Golden%20Cruise/?action=view&current=MOV02769.flv

That had to be Sunday, because the pools were empty when we got into the Force 10 gale out of Ketchikan into Victoria, not to mention the doors to the outside locked down on Promenade.

beautiful pix. thanks. is that a balcony or minisuite???

Balcony stateroom, Caribe deck, category BB. I had read how large the balconies were on the Caribe deck, thanks Cruise Critic posters! There were 4 of us on the balcony almost the entire day we were at Tracy Arm Fjord. We had so much room, it was awesome.

Thanks for all the kind words regarding my pictures! It was torture editing them. We took so many, hard to decide which ones to include.

Archived