Does the Glory have these rooms?

michellejed

I know some ships have inside rooms that actually have a window and also some have an OV that has a door that opens like a balcony but has no balcony.

Does the Glory have either of these rooms?

Thanks so much for any info, I tried to find just a Glory thread but cant find it.

Michelle

Yes. Several of Carnival's ships have these cabins.

The forward cabins on Triumph, Victory, all the Conquest class (including Glory) and I'm assuming Destiny as well.

I was in 7205 on Victory.

Click on my name and you can find the link to my Victory review where I talk about the cabin. I also posted a couple of pictures in a thread on this board about 4G cabins.

That's the category - 4G

Be very aware, though, that many of the 4Gs are handicap modified and you cannot put the beds together. Plus, if you book a HC cabin and don't need it, but someone who does need it comes along, you can be moved by the cruiseline.

The only ships with the "french door" cabins are the Spirit class. Those don't exist on Carnival's other classes. I much prefer the layout of the Spirit-class ships. I believe the story is that they were being built for another cruiseline but Carnival ended up with them, for whatever reason. I know Costa has at least 1 sister ship.

Anyway, hope this helps.

Thanks for the info, we just booked the Glory and cabin 1003, our PVP told us it was not a HC room so no worries of having to give it up.

I liked the idea of having a big window to look out of even if it is some what obstructed.

The price is great!

Thanks again,

Michelle

Archived