Roll Call - Legend April 1st

glo3479

Thanks, I will start reading more on the Legend and what to expect. We are really looking forward to our cruise...

as well you should. You are in for a real treat! We will be leaving the ship the day you arrive..don't be concerned..they will have replenished the Champagne..good thing..as I do my share of enjoying..Lola :D

Thanks, I will start reading more on the Legend and what to expect.

You can read about all the triplets, since they are the same except for a few trivial differences. One of them has only one sink, but I never remember which one.

I think one of the best hints from Martita is to remove the chair from the vanity and place a stool there instead. (which can be used for storage, too.) It makes the space between the bed and vanity much more accessible.

Be sure to look for the Green Flash's ~~perfect time in the Caribbean to see this phenomenon! Year before last on the Pride we saw two!

Best place to stand is on Deck 5 at the bow of the ship. Keep your eyes on the sunset ~~you might just see it!

Have fun

Martita B.

What is the green flash.....? I am so looking forward to going back to the Caribbean. I have not been on a cruise in that area in at least 5 years... can't wait.. I am counting down the time. Any hints or other suggestions, please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Any guesses on why this cruise (April 1) suddenly came available? It is not even in their catalogue, only on their web-site. Do you think it had to do with a group or compan cancelling their whole-ship booking? Or that they were going to put her into dry dock, but decided not to?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, glo (and others). I was on Seabourn's website tonight and saw this sailing. I am thinking about it; I put in a quote request, we'll see how the single supplement comes up.

I was on Silversea's Silver Shadow to the southern Caribbean last month. I had a wonderful time (their pool area rocks!), but my first love is Seabourn.

With any luck I might see you. And Cozumel! Good scuba there.

Jane

Jane,

Keep us posted... the more the merrier... We were on Silverseas Whisper... we did a Southern Caribbean cruise... a couple of years ago.... This will be our first Seabourn and we are looking forward to it...

• 3 weeks later...

And Jane and Fred (as of yesterday). Anyone up for a curry luncheon on one of the sea days?

I figure that soon the preliminary documents will be done and we will have more information as to the Progresso stop which is the one that interests us. Also, I have never been to Key West.

And Jane and Fred (as of yesterday). Anyone up for a curry luncheon on one of the sea days?

I figure that soon the preliminary documents will be done and we will have more information as to the Progresso stop which is the one that interests us. Also, I have never been to Key West.

Jane--you will like Key West--Lots of cats, and history--would love to stay on board and join you on this segment, but house and dog sitter would not be available. The combo is really a good one!! Don

Great! I'll organize a lunch. Not the last day, that's the Galley Market Luncheon. But it wi be easy to do. (Right after Trivia in the DR). Details to follow. I will be on the week before so it will be all set.

SOME of the shore excursions have been listed. Has anyone had experience with excursions sponsored by Seabourn? Are they usually worth the money, uncrowded, and unhurried? I hope they post the others soon.

Also, will we have a caviar at sea day? When do you think they will put the marina down? I noticed that for Cozumel, we are listed as neither docked not tendered -- do you think that might be the marina day?

I am getting excited.

Archived