Summit Royal suite 6142

sailfish1

We are going on Carribean Ultimate Cruise later this year anyone been in this suite or other Royals on the Summit?

Thanks.

Celebrity Summit 2004

RSSC Navigator 2002

Crystal Harmony 2000

NCL Sky 2000

Celebrity Mercury 1998

I have not been in a Royal Suite on the Summit. However, I have been in Royal Suites on the Millenium (twice) and the Infinity and each of these are very similar to the ones on the Summit.

I would say that those Royal Suites are the nicest cabins we have stayed in. Even nicer than the Presidential Suite on the Century.

I did have a problem with our first Royal Suite on the Millenium because the awnings did not cover a large portion of the deck and people above could see right into the hot tub and around the table area. However, the next time we picked a cabin that had the hot tub in the forward section of the balcony and it worked out fine.

The cabin is very nice with two wonderful tv's and good sound system. There is a nice dining area to eat meals (if you choose not to eat on your balcony).

If you can afford it I think that the Royal Suites on the Millenium class ships are the best cabins that you can have.

• 6 years later...

We just sailed the Mercury in her RS. Liked it so much we booked the Summitt in the Spring. You will absolutely love it and IMO although they are expensive you really get a lot for your money, especially when compared to other cruise lines.

Enjoy!

B.

Jeff - Great pics thanks. Is there a closeable door between the living room and bedroom?

Thanks,

B.

Jeff - Great pics thanks. Is there a closeable door between the living room and bedroom?

Thanks,

B.

Those are not my pictures, so I'm not 1000% sure, but I believe so yes, there is a door that closes to the bedroom. That way I can nap and Mom can read a book or watch tv at times! Or I can hang in the living room while she gets ready for dinner!

Jeff

Archived