VISA points OBC missing - 10 days till we sail!

My TA has been unable to confirm that 2 of my certificates for OBC have been applied to my cruise. I called them in to RCCL directly (with the numbers), faxed front/back copies and mailed them about 2 weeks ago. I asked my TA to confirm and they say RCCL knows nothing about them. I do have the fax confirmation but I did not mail them certified....Never have in the past and never had a problem :rolleyes:

I do have copies so I will fax them to the TA in the am but do you think RCCL will still apply them?

~Connie :(

I don't why but they won't be able to confirm the OBC for you. The OBC will show up on your account, usually on the second day. I have never had a problem. It has always been there. Bring the copies of the certificates just in case. I have always brought my copies but never needed them.

This was for a $500 OBC from my VISA points. But it should show up like this with the dollar amount on you Booking confirmation from RCCL...now this is per person so it is $250 for me and $250 form my wife for the total of $500 OBC...hope this helps...

C4OC-$250 OBC P-P

I would call the number on the Royal points certificate. They have always been very helpful.

You can also call Crown and Anchor and see if they can help. I believe it was Crown and Anchor that told me to take copies of back and front of certificates with us on our cruise as verification that we did have certificates.

Hope it all works out!

I will make another copy of the certificate we got - our travel agent checked with Royal and she said that it is listed with our booking - but to take a copy of the certificate just in case which is already packed - we go on the Liberty on the 15th of November:)

Archived