Couldn't help myself had to book another

knuffles

Only been back 5 weeks and we couldn't help ourselves and booked another cruise, but this time talked my mum and my sister and her hubby into coming with us. Now Im excited again. I guess you could say we have caught the cruising bug lol!!!

Dani

:D

Only been back 5 weeks and we couldn't help ourselves and booked another cruise, but this time talked my mum and my sister and her hubby into coming with us. Now Im excited again. I guess you could say we have caught the cruising bug lol!!!

Dani

Good on you......it only takes one cruise and you're hooked.....;)

Jillybean:)

Dani

Congratulations Dani on booking another cruise! I'm sure you and your family will have a fantastic time...and you will be able to give your family a grand tour of Pacific Sun! :)

Dani

good on you for booking another cruise, hope you all enjoy it much as your last cruise.

Guilty also! We have booked again too - although we were a bit slow off the mark compared to a few a you -1 DAY - love it!!:D:D

So where are you going? We booked J030 today. We got back 3rd October - 18 days - not bad!

Mmmm now how to add a new countdown.........

Angela

Archived