KW Pub Crawl through RCC - no more?

Venusleo1

I am thinking about booking a cruise through RCC for Nov. to Key West and the last time I went which was just this past June I was able to book the Pub Crawl which was a highlight of my trip. Not because of the actual excursion (which was still a lot of fun and I recomend it, if you enjoy that kind of thing) but because of the friends I made while on it, and my new friends ended up MAKING my trip. I just checked RCC's website and without actually booking the cruise I went into the excursion screen for Key West and I didn't see it :eek:

Now I dont know if they just dont list all of the actual excursions without booking, or they are no longer offering this. I know it sounds silly but I don't think I want to go without this excursion. I travel solo and it really made meeting people and making friends to hang out with through the whole cruise a lot easier.

Does anyone know if they stopped this excursion? It's only been 4-5 months since I last did it...

Karen thank you so much for checking for me.

I am assuming that was through RCC since it looks like your pretty much loyal to royal from your signature.

As soon as I read your reply I submited my vacation request to my managers! Yay!

Again thanks so much for your help!

Thanks Paul, I knew I would hear from you!! :) I know you totally think it's a tourist trap but I really enjoyed it.

Hopefully the weather will stay like it is now in two weeks!

Actually, my opinion has changed a little on that. The drink prices have gotten ridiculous around here. That Pub Crawl is a pretty good deal.

Plus, I'm just jealous that I didn't think of it first! ;):D

BTW - I see you are on Enchantment. I love that ship! Say hi to Fernando in the Schooner Bar for me. Tell him DW and I were the Key West Espresso Martini couple.

I'll try to remember all of that..... lol, but they move the bartenders around. I think they change venues every 2-3 weeks. I'll look for him though.

Enchantment is my favorite ship too and they are sending her away for a while so I wanted to get 1 more trip on her before she leaves Ft. Lauderdale.

Time off was approved and trip has officially been booked. Now onto booking the KW pub crawl!

• 3 weeks later...
Now I dont know if they just dont list all of the actual excursions without booking, or they are no longer offering this. I know it sounds silly but I don't think I want to go without this excursion. I travel solo and it really made meeting people and making friends to hang out with through the whole cruise a lot easier.

Hi Stephanie, I also cruise solo, usually with a hosted group which has become my secondary family. We have pub crawls, cabin crawls and beach days, dance, and have a wonderful time. If you are interested please Email me, mfeenker@yahoo.com

Archived