Jogging strollers on Carnival

bc_chik

Has anyone ever bothered to bring a bigger sized stroller with them on the cruise ship? I'm not really planning to use a stroller on the ship but I am mostly concerned with getting around at the ports and having enough strorage for our bags and beach suff. I thought maybe our jogging strollers would be easier but I am worried especially about our Los Cabos stop because I know we have to be boated to the shore. Its our first cruise so I don't really know what to expect.

Advice??

Thanks!

they will make it work. I have seen huge bugaboos, jogging strollers, even double strollers on the tenders. Just be prepared to wait for an elevator. It took us 45 minutes to finally get an empty enough elevator to disembark in port this past cruise with our stroller. You may be better of bringing a smaller umbrella stroller with a basket for bags or just hang bags over the handles.

We did bring our jogging stroller on one cruise, but after that switched to an umbrella stroller. It was too wide for the gangway and elevators were quite a challenge. It was, however nice on an excursion to Xcaret, with windy uneven pathways.

Archived