Valor Oct 11 - Oct 18. WOW!

Relayer

We had a late flight and waited as long as possible to disembark, about 10:30, and we did the standard stuff with the luggage, in the hall by mid-night.

Not sure what was up but there were literally 500+ guests in the customs lines and the lines were moving at a snails pace. As mentioned it appeared the customs agents were much more detailed then we had experienced before.

I would bet that those who got off early did not have as much of a wait. It took a solid 1 1/2 hours to get through.

Had to be a bummer for those waiting to board as I am sure they were delayed.

• 1 month later...
I am excited to hear your review as well. We will be on the Valor on Jaunuary 3, 2010. We have an aft wrap 8448 and our friends have 8455 so I am especially interested in what you thought about your room. Did you have privacy on your balcony, etc? Thanks so much and I will be hanging on your every word!:D

So you're the one keeping my bed warm:) We are in 8448 on the Valor for the Jan 10th sailing. I'm kind of wondering if I should have booked one deck down, but its too late now, and I'm sure I wont be complaining once I get in the sun

Archived