Venice:Dona Palace Executive Suite

hockeyken

Hi Ken,

My then 20 yr old daughter & I stayed in the Royal Suite for 3 nights in May 08. If you look on the hotel's website it gives you pics of it that really don't do it justice. From what I gathered the Exec. Suite is on the roof w/ views of other roofs. Our suite, and also other rooms I believe, had amazing views of the canal, and if you looked from the lower part of the window you could see the Bridge of Sighs.

Our suite had a jacuzzi inside the bathroom, which also had a separate shower, so if you liked the Exec. Suite for the jacuzzi I would suggest the Royal Suite. The only small negative was that this room was literally next to the breakfast room, you could hear them setting up the tables in the morning. This didn't bother us because we were in Venice and didn't want to miss a moment!

The hotel's location is absolutely amazing and whatever you choose I'm sure will be lovely.

Carla

:D Carla

Thanks for your reply.The Royal suite sounds great, but I also kind of like the idea of a private rooftop terrace with outdoor hot tub. Decisions-decisions. Glad to have your confirmation re great location too.

Many thanks.

Ken

We thought it was fantastic. Large, about 720 sq feet. The location of the hotel is great and makes for easy transport to the airport.

It was rather chilly when we were there, so we didn't get to enjoy hotel's outdoor balcony and patio, but it was very nice overall.

Archived