Behind the Scene tour on Spirit

Rosefloater

Yes, they do. We went on their second tour during the Hawaii to Encinada cruise a few weeks ago. It was wonderful! The tour was about 3 1/2 hours long and worth every penny. If you read other posts about the tour, we did it all except the brig and morg. On the Spirit, they don't have an actual Brig and the morg is in the Dr.'s office. Other than that, we saw all the behind the scenes action from where the crew, staff and officers eat to the bridge to the laundry room and the staff laundry room to I-95...it was an extensive tour. When we got back from the tour, we were surprised to find a plate of goodies that we had watched them make in the bakery. We also received a back pack, a hat and many pictures that were taken by the ship's photogropher. I would recommend this tour to everyone...except children. I think they would get bored.

I want to know also. I even emailed John Heald about it. He didn't respond. It is called "Behind the Fun" Tour it is $95 pp. I hope someone responds.

Kimberly....

You and Rosefloater had better "share," should you hear anything about this on our upcoming cruise...lol. :D

Yes, they do. We went on their second tour during the Hawaii to Encinada cruise a few weeks ago. It was wonderful! The tour was about 3 1/2 hours long and worth every penny. If you read other posts about the tour, we did it all except the brig and morg. On the Spirit, they don't have an actual Brig and the morg is in the Dr.'s office. Other than that, we saw all the behind the scenes action from where the crew, staff and officers eat to the bridge to the laundry room and the staff laundry room to I-95...it was an extensive tour. When we got back from the tour, we were surprised to find a plate of goodies that we had watched them make in the bakery. We also received a back pack, a hat and many pictures that were taken by the ship's photogropher. I would recommend this tour to everyone...except children. I think they would get bored.

Thanks for letting me know

I wonder if you can book in advance? I don't think you can since it isn't listed on the site. But I'm going to call and see.

you can't book ahead of time. You have to go to excursion desk as soon as you get on. they only take small groups and sometimes only do it once each cruise.

Archived