Last Cruise to Bermuda on the Majesty!

Ms belp

Well, it is here. The last cruise on the beautiful ship, so I have heard. We leave Friday morning for Philly. Cruise Saturday. Bittersweet, but we are glad we are doing this cruise.

For those on November 1st repo cruise that we cancelled, Bon Voyage.

We're just off our first and only cruise on Majesty and were sorry that we wouldn't have another opportunity to sail on her - we really saw why she has such a following. I hope you'll let us know how it was - I can only imagine it'll be a pretty emotional cruise for the staff and those of you who love the ship!

Have fun!

Majesty fueled so many wonderful memories for countless cruisers through the years. It's sad to see her leave the fleet but as one of our Roll Call members posted, Majesty will live on...

http://www.louiscruises.com/vesselsspecs.html?SHP=LM

Majesty will not be replaced in Philadelphia and she is the last ship to depart this port. It's bittersweet for Philly area folks who will no longer enjoy the convenience of cruising directly from Pier One at the old Navy Yard. Hopefully, NCL or another line will return in 2011. There is an excellent market for cruises out of Philadelphia.

Majesty was our own personal cruise ship for a time. Intimate with classic lines.

Ms belp, have a wonderful cruise and enjoy your time in Philly. I hope you'll be able to see some of the historic sites before you depart. :)

We just returned from the Majesty today on her next to last cruise. It was the first time we had sailed on her and really loved the smaller, more intimate size and all the charm and character of an older generation of ships. The crew members were among the best we have ever met (7 NCL and 6 RCCL cruises) and all were friendly and genuinely interested in making your cruise experience a great one. It will be a very bittersweet week for them and many tears will be shed I'm sure.

Hope you have a great time Ms belp and that you will report back on any special activities or souvenirs to commemorate her farewell cruise.

Archived