Legend trip report September 27 2009

OrdieJ

This was our waiter Allen. Best crew member on the ship!

CarnivalLegendCruiseSeptember272-3.jpg

I had one more surprise up my sleeve. This was waiting for us when we got back to the room. There will not be a video for this surprise though!

CarnivalLegendCruiseSeptember272-2.jpg

CarnivalLegendCruiseSeptember272009.jpg

Our last view of the Legend

CarnivalLegendCruiseSeptember272-1.jpg

Love the review! Love the pictures!

How did you get the rose petals to be spread out? Did your room steward do this? How did you arrange this? Where did you get the petals? Home? My wife would love that, I just am not good at keeping it secret (I got her a nice set of pearl earrings for our anniversary and hid them well under the back seat of my car - she has NEVER in 3 years looked under the seat except the day I hid them there - she was looking for a toy for our daughter and found it - I was like :eek::confused::mad::rolleyes::eek: what are the odds).

Thanks!!

Thank you for a wonderful pictorial review. You stated that Belize was crappy, but you enjoyed the zoo. Why did you think that Belize was crappy? Happy belated to Brie, and may you have a safe tour and Many Happy Sailings in your future. Thank you for serving.:)

Great review.

Y'all make a great looking couple and thank you for your service. It's fun to sail with family and yours looks like they're a blast.

We were on the 9/20 Legend sailing and could only have wished for weather that looked as nice as yours (aside from that little incident in Cozumel LOL).

You have given and obviously enjoyed a well deserved reward. God Bless you and your family. Lord knows, it's every bit as hard for the family of a serviceman as it is for the soldier. God be with you in your future travels. My wife and I will be celebrating 25 years on the Legend November 9th. Thanks so much for the preview.

:cool:

Semper Fi,

Scooter

2/7 1st Mar Div

1976 - 1982

• 3 weeks later...

Archived