Three Card Poker Players...Step Inside

sailor_jimc

On the Epic, they only had the 6 card bet on one of their tables. We asked the pit boss for a marker so we could add the circle at the other tables, but they wouldn't let us for some reason ;)

I doubt that Princess will have the tables unless they are affiliated with Harrah's. NCL and Harrah's have the same owner or some sort of affiliation which is why they have it.

I don't know about other ships, I'll be on the Sky in January, but that's still a long way away.

We Also go to Harrahs alot and LOVE the Extra 6 Card Bet....

I'm Praying they have adjusted this on All ships and Not just the Epic..

Anyone know if they have added this Extra Bet on Princess ships like the Golden?

HHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO LaCal: Princess Cruise Line is owned by the Carnival Corporation. NCL is partly owned by the same owners as Harrahs. Don't think you will see the same bet on Princess Cruise Line.l

Another Question, I see that on our Upcoming Princess Golden Hawaii Cruise that on peoples past patters Recently that just went that it Says they have a 3-Card Poker Tournament for $10.00...

Has Anyone done this Tournament?......Whats does it Consist of?

We Play All the Texas Hold-Em Tournaments and BJ & Slot Touneys also...

So the 3-Card should be Fun as well...:D

Are there any $5 tables on the Oaisis? I love TCP, play it FREE online to "practice", as well as to "practice" blackjack. In the case of blackjack, playing online gives just a little bit of a confidence boost when I sit down at the real tables and not feel so intimidated.

Archived