Port of Miami parking

I found a site on the internet for United Parking at the Port of Miami and they offer parking for a 4 day cruise around $11 a day.

They say:

Premier Cruise Parking Providing Secure Garage Self Parking

Driving directions, address and facility telephone number are provided on your reservation confirmation.

Details:

Round-trip shuttle, every 5 to 10 minutes from 7:30am to 3:30pm, up to 4 people maximum per party. Over 4 people, drop off at the port first, then, come park. Rates are for standard size vehicles. Clearance 6'8". 3 day minimum.

Distance: 3 to 4 minute ride, 1 mile north of Port of Miami

Have you used them? Could you tell me where their garage is and if the pick up business is accurate? Is it secure?

I used United Parking a few years ago with no problems. It was convenient, mainly because we were lucky and the van was right there for us, both ways.:);)

However.....I would now direct you to ask this question on the Ports section of Cruise Critic.....Florida departures.

There are some locals who post there who can tell you who is safe or not.

Unfortunately there have been some parking garages that have had parts stolen from vehicles and replaced with other old parts. You don't know this has happened until months later when your car breaks down.

Does United allow you to park yourself and keep the keys? When I used them they didn't. So you really don't know where your car ends up.

Now that I know better, I just park in the port garage.

Yes, it's expensive, but oh so convenient.

Archived