Jacksonville - Parking for back2back in feb

407dm

Hi, I am looking for info on parking for a B2B cruise in feb out of Jacksonville, FL.

I have read info about some of the hotels that allow cruise parking but I don't have all the details. Please tell me what you know about hotel parking or other padking for Jacksonville. Even if I need to stay 2 nights in the hotel I can do that as I will be in town a little early.

Also any other info about what to do, where to go, great hole in the wall restaurants or must see places.

thanks for the info

There is a hotel (Holiday Inn Express) right across the street from the port. I believe they have a park and cruise package. That is the closest hotel to the port. Unfortunately there is nothing else around there.

The next clump of hotels closest to the port would be up by the airport. There is a lot of restaurants (mostly chains) and a movie theater in that area. I work in that area but don't live there, so I don't have any hole-in-the wall places to suggest.

The airport has a lot of cheap pay-to-park places. While they don't offer a shuttle to/from the port you could probably grab a cab and the cost savings for a B2B would still be enough.

We stayed at The Clarion Airport Hotel and Conference Center in April 2006 and will be staying there again pre-cruise this November.

http://www.jaxclarion.com/cp/Packages--Specials-Jacksonville-FL.htm

Park and Cruise

$129.99 single or double occupancy – one night stay with full service accommodations, complimentary breakfast buffet for two people, free parking up to 14 days and complimentary transportation to and from the airport and cruise port

There is Jacksonville info on this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=850690

Archived