Cruise Critic Party

ronbetty2001

Does Princess offer a Cruise Critic party on board the smaller ships. Am sailing the Royal Princess to Tahiti in Oct. 2010 and I don't see where to sign up for a Cruise Critic Party.

Thank You

Princess does actually arrange a 'party' like other lines do. They will often set aside a public room or lounge for your group, but not much more. On the smaller ships, we normally make the arrangements ourselves on our roll call and the one with the largest stateroom usually is where we meet, or at the pool bar on sailaway. But as for a party, with food and/or drink, it doesn't happen often on Princess ships, no matter what the size.

Thank you very much for the info as I have not sailed Princess in several years. I find it hard to believe that they don't provide a party or organize a get together for the Roll Call CC group. Every line I have been on does it even the dreaded Carnival Cruise Line has one. Oh well it is their choice. On Celebrity and Azamara (which sails the smaller ships) the cruise director and some officers showed up and gave out watered down drinks and juice etc.

I have always arranged a get together during sail away with our CC friends and on the first sea day there was a formal cruise line organized get together.

On my last Royal we had over 100 people sign up. Seems Princess is missing the boat on some cheap PR as a lot of people go on these boards for information and reviews.

Thanks again,

Archived