Stockholder credit

Orator

I know that this question has been asked MANY times before, but for some reason I just can't find it. Where do you send proof of stock ownership to receive the credit?

Here's the info you require:

To take advantage of this offer, please mail the following items to Royal Caribbean

Cruises Ltd., Investor Benefit, P.O. Box 025511, Miami, FL 33102-5511:

• A photocopy of your shareholder proxy card or a current brokerage statement

showing proof of ownership of at least 100 shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

• Your name (the owner of the 100 shares will receive the onboard credit)

• Your home address, telephone number and e-mail address

• Your ship and sailing date

• Your confirmation number

• Your Captain’s Club or Crown & Anchor Society Number (if any)

Alternatively, you may fax all the required documentation (in a single fax) to 305-373-6699 or email jpeg images

of all required documentation to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com.

How much OBC do you receive for 100 shares?

.What is the benefit?$250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.

$200 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 10 to 13 nights.

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 9 nights.

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.

Applicable on any Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Cruises Sailings. (excludes Celebrity Xpeditions)

If you go to www.royalcaribbean.com and drill down to and through the Investor Relations section, you'll find a complete program description and related FAQ...

One more question. I received an onboard credit from my travel agent when I booked my cruise. If I purchase the 100 shares of stock will I also receive a stockholder OBC?

It is my understanding that if the OBC was through a cruiseline deal, you cannot combine anymore. It's one or the other.

If the OBC was given to you out of your TA's pocket, then you can get both.

It is my understanding that if the OBC was through a cruiseline deal, you cannot combine anymore. It's one or the other.

That's true. They did away with combining OBC last year. For example, if you book a cruise while on a cruise, and receive OBC, you can't combine that OBC with the stockholder OBC. You can still receive OBC from your travel agent, and combine that with either shareholder or other RCLL/Celebrity OBC.

Now, if you receive OBC because of a price drop after making final payment, you can combine that.

I assume that it was out of TAs pocket as Celebrity did not offer an OBC at time of booking. Is there any way to know for sure?

Archived